Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Take A Gander...

...at these awesome articles sharing ideas for re-purposing and up-cycling stuff!

 

Twisted Sifter is a great place for creative minds.  I am constantly thinking.  When I am overcome by curiosity, Twisted Sifter helps me sort the contents of my mind, and can help project ideas become a reality.  The link below shows practical and convenient ways to rethink the way you use ordinary items.

http://twistedsifter.com/2012/06/creative-ways-to-repurpose-reuse-and-upcycle-old-things/


I do not have a Pinterest account.  Come on, I can barely navigate Facebook  while resisting urges to click on every.single.profile of people I may not really know.  Unending pictures of "cute" decor and recipes would kill me.  But, I did Google search "re-purposing aluminum cans" and this link appeared in search results.  Oh. My. Pinterest, you have my heart.  You'll see what I mean when you click the link below...be warned.  You will feel guilty for discarding cans from this moment forward! (sorry and you're welcome;) )


http://www.pinterest.com/ariaism/cans-upcycled-recycled-renewed-reused-repurposed/

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your ideas for re-purposing household items!
Share your ideas here or ask any question you may have about the posts.

Thanks for taking time to view my blog!